Refugees are survivors of wars and torture. They have left behind their homelands, family members, friends, and the communities and cultures they know to begin new lives in the United States. Their personal need to regain self-sufficiency, their interest in acquiring new skills and their desire to attain economic stability for their families make them excellent candidates for hire at all levels.
Hiring a refugee not only helps your business, but also demonstrates your commitment to building self-sufficiency, strengthening families and promoting more active participation in welcoming of new arrivals to your community.
- Are legally admitted to the U.S. by the U.S. Government
- Are security screened by the Department of Homeland Security
- Are authorized to work immediately after arrival
- Are ideal for entry and mid-level job placement
- Are dependable and responsible, with a very strong work ethic
- Have high job retention ratesIncrease your productivity
- Bring diversity to the work place
Support Services Available
- Free Ongoing Support
- Free Interpretation Services
- Tax Credit Authorized
- Applicants are pre-screened to match skills for the job
- Free Referral and Placement
- Assessment of skills
- Provide all required documentation
- Post-employment support
- WorkshopsNo fees, no contracts
- Pre-screening of applicants to ensure the best fit
- Consistent source of qualified applicants
- WOTC (Work Opportunity Tax Credit)
- Back-to-Work Tax Credit
- CCS provides continuing support after hire in applying for new hire credits.